A Boring Month


Well everyone my life has been quite boring as of late. After getting the new alternator in my truck it started blowing "turn signal" fuses left and right. It took me about 2 Weeks to find the short and fix it. With that fixed we recently had a free weekend and took a drive around Canyon Ferry Lake near Helena. It was our first excursion in weeks. I've been busy here in Great Falls at work, and Michele has been busy in Helena around her house on the weekends.
Also Michele needed some new tires and auto repairs herself, so we'll been staying close to home and saving her nickles for repairs. Now both vehicles are running well and with the coming of longer daylight and warmer weather I'm sure our adventures will begin again.

Comments

Big Sky Chef said…
Blog walking...Springs coming, soon you'll be fly fishin & Hiking. Will keep watching!
Tom
Happy Spring Joe! I have seen many motorcycles out and about, and think of you riding yours.

Nice to see you posting something. Take care, and have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up