November!

Hello All!

This month has been a little slow but fun none the less. Still recovering from my Hernia surgery so have still been to taking it a Little easy. We did however get a hike in at Glacier National Park. We hiked to Avalanche Lake. It's 5 round trip from the Trail Of The Cedars walking trail. I did better his time than my last trip up here so I consider that a plus.

We also got in a trip to our friend Albert's cabin before the snow blocks the way. I really enjoy it up there. Michele, Albert & I have a lot in common and always have great conversations! We are planning another trip this Tuesday, Election night for a party while watching the results. Should be another great time!

It's been getting colder here and soon winter will be upon us. I am slowly getting my truck stock. I always carry a few heavy blankets, a propane heater with extra cylinders, extra clothes, some M.R.E.'s, water, boots, extra coat, socks, and glove. I know, thank god I have an extended cab truck. LOL. You just never know about Montana Winters.
Until next time.... Joe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching up

The Stroll & Tree