Our First Taste of Winter!!

As I write this I am sipping hot chocolate and the temperature is 9 degrees below zero and the wind is blowing at about 10mph making the wind chill about 29 degrees below zero. I haven't spent a lot of time out side the last few days due the wind chill temps. I have made sure my trucks starts and drive it to the check my P.O. box everyday. I think I may have to plug it in tonight because it barely turned over this morning! I will also get one for Michele's Subaru because it did not start this morning!
As some of you know I love the wintertime and snow! It could snow 3ft and I would be very happy. I enjoy walking in the snow. What I am not a fan of is the 10 below zero or colder. When it is that colder you can't go out and enjoy the snow.
We are two days away from Thanksgiving and I talked to my family in Pennsylvania yesterday and found out what their plans are for turkey day. My brother Paul is a semi truck driver and he will be driving somewhere along the east coast and will try and get some kind of turkey dinner along his route. My mother and father are heading to my sister Mundy's house to have dinner with her and her daughter Abby.
I will be sharing Thanksgiving with Michele, her parent's and maybe her youngest daughter Krystle. The local grocery stores had specials on turkeys so Michele bought one and I bought two. The special was if you purchased $25 in food the price of the turkey was $.29 per pound. We stocked up on a bunch of things for winter and got the deal on the turkeys.
On other news we had a meeting with MBAC (Montana Business Assistance Connection) and the SBA (Small Business Administration) about the progress of the business we are hoping to open soon. It seems that MBAC might have found an investor for us which is great news. One step closer. I am keeping up my "Power Of Positive Thinking" and we have another meeting the week after Thanksgiving. We were also contacted by a local bank and have set up appointment to meet with them. How all this came about was I met a guy who works in the loan department of this bank and I mentioned our business and kind of gave him an overview of the business. He seemed really interested and asked if we had a business plan he could look over and possibly pass on to the loan supervisor. So the next morning I dropped of our business plan for him to look over and two days later I got a call from the loan supervisor wanting to set up an appointment to go over the business plan and fill out some paperwork for the bank. We are keeping our fingers and toes crossed that one of them can help us!
Well that all the news that's fit to print right now!
Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up