Heading to Glacier

Well the weekend is upon us and I am going to enjoy it. I got Saturday off so Michele and I are heading to Kalispell to visit some friends and see her daughter and grandson. Michele's parents will also be in town celebrating Michele's mother's birthday. We will be leaving early (6am) Saturday so we can get some Geocaching in and still get to Kalispell before noon. We will see our friends and have dinner with Michele's family, and maybe see our friends after dinner. Sunday morning we will get some breakfast and head to Glacier. We haven't been to Glacier as much as we wanted this year so we always try to spend a little time there whenever we're in the area. Hopefully I will have some new pictures on my photography blog because I got a new digital camera so I will test it out this weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up