Gotta Love The Snow!

Logan Pass Visitor's Center Sidewalk, Glacier National Park

Well the weather here has been interesting. It's 30 degrees and snowing one day and the next it's 50degrees and melting everything.
When people ask me "How do you like the weather" I give them a response that they often don't like. See, I love the snow and tell everyone that asks me that I wish it would snow 3 feet. It seems alot of people here in Montana don't like the snow and I find that weird. I wish it would blizzard for a month. The people here always say "Well you must not drive in it, or you would wouldn't like it" Well I do drive in and love it. I have no problem with the snow and say "It's winter in Montana" All these people who grew up here don't like it. Now I grew up in Western Pennsylvania and had snow growing up and loved it then too. I talk to my mother yesterday and she said they had 8 to 10 inches and she was fine with it. I wish we could get that here in Great Falls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up