A Cold New Year

As I write this I see that the temperature here in Great Falls is -11 and according to The Weather Channel online it feels like -28. Winds out of the SW at 8mph. On my way to work this morning I started both my trucks and let them warm up. After I got to I remembered that I left my camera in my truck and I'm hoping that the lens didn't freeze and crack. I can say that walking to work this morning was refreshing. Michele drove to Helena last night and said that the roads were terrible and that I should be careful today when I drive down there after work. I talked to the friends I'll stay with down there and they said the roads around there place haven't been plowed yet but should be by the time I get there. My friends got me a new circular saw for Christmas that I am dying to use and if the temperature warms up I might build a few shelves for Michele's house. If the weather doesn't warm up I guess I'll relax and enjoy my day off and think about what I'm going to do this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up