A Lazy Saturday.

     I really didn't do much today. The only real accomplishment was getting a haircut. I really needed one because I was starting to look like a long haired hippie.  I do like having longer hair in the winter to thwart off the cold weather.
     After getting a haircut I decided I would head downtown to the walking mall to stop by a local store, Lasso The Moon to pick up something for a Geocache of mine. If you don't know about Geocaching, you should check it out at www.geocaching.com. To my surprise as I got to the store there was a sign on the door that read "Closed for Inventory" Bummer! Well it wasn't all in vain as I got some cool pictures of the gulch (walking mall) and the fire tower covered in snow.
     Upon returning to the  house I was a little hungry and decided on making some Coney Dogs with some on the Chili Sauce I received in a care package from my family. The coney dogs were delicious and filling but full of calories. I'm better sure I blew my calorie limit for the day but it was worth it.
     After doing some small chores around the house, Michele and I visited out friends Tim and Kerry and played a new board game we purchased recently. The game is called "Redneck Life" and it's a redneck version of the game of life. What a great and funny game to play with friends. to win the game you have to end up at the Day of reckoning with the most teeth left. Yes, with the most teeth. It's a great game and I suggest you check it out.
      Before we left for Tim and Kerry's house, Michele put some Mexican chicken in the crock pot. When we returned home, the smell coming from the crock pot was delightful. We decided on a Mexican chicken taco salad. We made a bed of nacho chips, lettuce, and the crock pot Mexican chicken. The only things missing were some sour cream and Corona.
      Now I'm sitting here writting this and watching Mysteries at the Museum on the Travel Channel.

My progress:

    1650 Daily Calorie Goal
    1926 Food
          0 Exercise
    +276,  I'm over by 276 calories. Guess everyday can't be perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Christmas Stroll & Shopping