Jan 2, 2015

Well I did good today.
     I managed to get up early, drink a breakfast/weight loss shake and get a 2 mile walk in before work. It was a cold walk at  5 degrees along the Missouri River/Hauser Lake at Black Sandy Recreation area. The walk was nice and the river frozen, which surprised me because just a week before I was kayaking in this location. Not today though. There were a couple of ice fisherman trying their best nearby.
     Got to work and got some of the older orders complete, boxed up and shipped out. After that I worked on re organizing our KANBAN card system before returning to soldering componets on to the circuit boards I inspected earlier in the week until quitting time. Remind me to explain my work in more detail in another post.
    At home now and relaxing with the dogs, Sasha (Husky Mix), Brookie (Rottweiler Malamute Mix) and my girlfriend Michele. Michele has Lasagna in the oven and the TV on watching Anthony Bourdain.
     Got a care package from my family in my hometown of New Castle, Pennsylvania. The package consisted of New Castle Chili Sauce and New Castle Pepper Sauce. Hopefully another package with be shipped soon containing Italian Wedding Cookies, Local Pepperoni (Roni) Rolls, Castle Lamb Sauce and other goodies


My Daily Calorie Goal: 1650 calories per day.
        1650 Goal
        +285 Exercise
       -1331 Food
          609 Calories remaining today at the time of this post. Not bad for the first day!



  
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up