Over the Hump!

                                                                                                                                            Jan 7, 2015


      Today was good day.

      Got up early and felt good and that's always a good sign. I did however have a slight miss hap. I got a bowl of fruit loops for breakfast and set it on top of my laptop while I fed the dogs. Little did I remember that I had the laptop fan under the laptop set at an angle. As I turned away I heard the bowl side and turned around to watch the bowl slide off the laptop and on to the love seat spilling everywhere. Sasha puppy rushed over and tried to help clean up the by eating the fruit loops and milk. After cleaning up that mess and getting the dogs food I attempted another bowl of cereal and success was completed.
     After throwing the ball for Sasha I headed to work. I was at work by myself this morning and had to get some product assembled, tested, packed and stocked before Michele got there and added more to the process. I had my Bluetooth headset so I paired it with my LG and began. The music helped me get all caught up just a Michele shows up. We both kept up a good pace and we managed to a lot of Product, made, inspected, assemble, tested, packed, stocked and even some shipped out to customers. It was a very good day at work. Things were back to normal after the last two troubling days.
     We got home and decided on Grilled Chicken salad for dinner. I went out on the deck and started the BBQ in 10 degree weather to get it ready for the chicken. Michele trimmed  and tenderized the chicken and seasoned it with Lawry's seasoning and I took them to the grill. The chicken was done perfect and was a good addition to the bed of greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
     After dinner we indulged in Ghirardelli chocolate squares. we had a few of the holiday mix of eggnog, peppermint bark and pumpkin spice. I had one of the peppermint bark and pumpkin spice.
      Now I am relaxing on the couch watching Mysteries at the Museum on the DVR.

Goodnight all.

Calorie update.

  1650 Daily calorie goal
- 1453 food
        0 exercise
+  197 left over calories.
Not a bad day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up