Saturday!

                                                                                                                                           Jan 10, 2015

      Saturday turned out more productive then I had planned. I had no real plans for the day but since I've been having some truck issues and I decided that after hearing others claims of what it might be I took it to Auto Zone and after telling the person what it was doing he had some ideas. While we were trouble shooting those we came across an unplugged heat sensor. We plugged it in and voila, the "Check Engine" light went off and she started to purr like a kitten again. There was a little damage to the connector so I bought a new one and will replace it in warmer weather. So far the current one is working fine.
      While I was already in town since I live 12 miles out of town I decided to to a local toy store down on the gulch and get an item I needed for a geocache of mine that needed replaced. If you don't know what geocaching is, you should check it out at www.geocaching.com. It's a GPS based modern day treasure hunting game/sport played worldwide. It's a great way to use technology and enjoy the outdoors. I wasn't planning on going to the toy store because I had forgotten about the geocache until I was at a stop light and it popped in my head. That was an added bonus that I hadn't planned on doing today.
      Got home from my running around town and told Michele of the fixing of the truck and the part for the geocache I grabbed a sandwich and played with Sasha, throwing her frisbee today instead of the ball. after Sasha had her 20 throws and playing a little with Brooke I headed back in and helped Michele take down  a small Christmas tree we had up, the last of the decorations we had up. Pretty much vegged after that.
      About 4:30pm, Michele got a text from her daughter Krystle asking us if we wanted to join her and her boyfriend David for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant Melaque. The food is always good and it gave us a chance to visit with Krystle, which we haven't seen since Christmas.
     We are now home and vegging again. I am writing this and Michele in playing Donky Kong on the Wii. That's the excitement of the day!
      Goodnight!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up