Feeling Bad!

                                                                                                                                              Jan 15, 2015


      The last couple of days I'm been feeling really bad about not keeping up with my waking and calorie counting. The temps have been in the single digits for the last week and that doesn't make me want to get out there and walk. Also, instead of eating a healthy, balanced breakfast I've opted for the local market on the way to work for greasy fried breakfast.  Today the temp was again single digits. the temp was 7 but I forced myself to get up, shower, throw on some clothes, adding long johns and go for my walk. I walk along side  the Missouri River and the wind there today was brutal but I completed my 2 miles. At the end I sat in my truck with the heater going full blast, warming up before heading to work.
     Got to work and bagged up our "Goody Bags", a ziplock  filled with cables and connectors that go with our products. Michele showed up earlier than usual and got the circuit boards going. As those got through the oven I got to inspect the assemble them. They are now waiting their turn to go through the wave soldering machine. All in all, a good productive day at work.
      After work, we invited our boss Forrest and his wife Debbie out to try the new Japanese Restaurant in town. Nagoya, is a Sushi and Hibachi Restaurant. We tried the hibachi side and  we enjoyed the experience. I've tried sushi before and it's not to my liking so I won't be trying it there but will return to try more items on the hibachi side.
     At home and played with Sasha and Brooke before changing into something more comfortable (Lounge pants) and sitting down to write this. All is well.
     Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

July: Pacific Northwest/Geocaching Trip

Christmas Stroll & Shopping