Playing catch Up!

      Well here I am again playing catch up. Missed yesterday and today.

      Thursday was a good day all around. it was a good day at work. Got a lot of product made and and orders out to customers. The boss and the wife stopped in for a bit and discussed more on the inventory. It's going to be a long process getting where we need to be but it will better in the long run.
     Got home from work and we decided to have steaks for dinner so out on the deck again in single digit temp cooking. It's so worth it. We ended up with steak, garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. After a few hours of senseless television it was bed time.

    Got up this morning and let the dogs out  before getting some breakfast and checking my email and Facebook. Threw on some clothes and started my truck and while that was warming up I threw the ball for Sasha. Done with Sasha, and said my goodbyes to Michele so off to work I went.
    At work I knew I had a few products to finish up for current orders and when I checked the online ordering system and noticed there were a few new orders over night and got those all boxed up before finishing product on yesterdays orders. Was a good day and got all current orders shipped. It's nice to leave on Friday with no orders waiting to be filled. It will be nice to go in Monday and see fresh orders for the week.
    Home from work and Michele made chicken and dumplings for dinner. It was the perfect hot soupy dinner on a cold Friday night.
    Watched two movies on Netflix, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and 3 days to kill. Both were good movies. Now writing this before bed.
    Goodnight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up