Summer is leaving us FAST!


Its the middle of the week and not much is happening. At work we are slow due to street construction(No, Not in Great Falls). After work the nights are ending sooner that they used to and that is a sure sign that summer is slipping away. I know the last few nights have been chilly when we've been out around dark. I actually had to turn the furnance on last night. Pretty soon it will be dark when I lock the store and head home at 6:00PM. Wow, what a change from getting dark around 9 or 10pm anly a month or so ago.

I'm going to try and get as much motorcycle time in as I can before I have to put them away for a long winter nap. My co-worker Michele got her first motorcycle this year as a mid-life crisis(She turned 40) and has been enjoying it. She has had a little set back with it as of this post, it needs the carburetors rebuilt and we are in the process of finding parts to do that. Hopefully she'll get a little more time on it before the snow flies.

This weekend I am continuing to help my friends move from Helena to Deer Lodge. We moved some things last weekend before we toured the "Old Prison Museum". What an interesting place. I think this weekend we will be moving a lot of the BIG stuff, so I better eat my Wheaties!. I will be visiting Deer Lodge a lot now that my friends will be there, so it will be fun exploring a new town and learning about it's history. My Friend Jeff grew up there and will give me a a lot of info on the area. I can't wait, it will be fun
Well I will stop for and now and let everyone relax and enjoy the photos. Until next time. Be Safe and Enjoy your surroundings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up