The Situation in Texas: I can't believe all the people who disobeyed the manditory evacuation in Texas before Ike. If you didn't listen to the Mayor's evacuation order and choose to stay there then you chose to take your own like in your hands and have no one to blame but yourself. You made your bed and don't want to sleep in it now. You should be left on your own. I think the FEMA and the National Guard should worry about the people who DID leave and the utilillies first. If you disobey a manditory order you are sayiing "To Hell With That" and you choose to stay on your own, then you should help your self. If you choose to stay in your house when there is a Huricane barreling down on you, then I have no sympathy for you. and you would not be a priority for me. People who obey the laws and who need help would be first on my list. IF you don't follow the laws, you are relying only on your self. I don't think the State of Texas should be resueing cry babies that couldn't leave with everyone else.

Comments

Tammy Beck said…
I agree with you on the Hurricane IKE issue. People are ignorant sometimes.
Good Morning! I hope your day is going well.
Hey, I have a question. I'll be helping a friend and his family move from Helena back to Deer Lodge in the next few weeks and was wondering if there are any cool sites to see in Town. I've been on the Prison tour, but I wanted to explore the area andthought you might be able to give me a few idea's.
Thanks for your time and have a great weekend. Joe

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up