Well The weekend is upon us and the weather is looking great so I hope everyone gets out and enjoys it. Unfortunately I have to work this Saturday, but tonight I plan to grab my camera's and hop on the motorcycle and shoot a few decent pictures around the area. I am posting a few pictures from my travels. I have a lot more and probably post more.
We weekends tend to packed full and this one is no different. After work on Saturday I will be going to Helena to help a friend and his family move back to Deer Lodge in the next few weeks. Last weekend I dropped off a 16' trailer and my other truck so he and his wife could pack all week. We might even take a load over to Deer Lodge and get hime on his way.
My Co-Worker lives in Helena(Yes, She drives back and forth) so, I might travel around the area with her. before returning to Great Falls.
In the next few weeks I would like to get to Kalispell and see some friends up there. While I'm there, you know I gotta stop by and visit Glacier. That's the reason I moved from Pittsburgh, PA to Montana.
Well again, Everyone Have a GREAT WEEKEND. Joe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up