Christmas Stroll & Shopping

Friday is upon us which means there are only two more Friday's 'til Christmas! Damn, I better get my happy butt in gear and start shopping. Tonight Michele and I are heading to the Christmas stroll after we close up shop. I've never been to the stroll here in Great Falls even though I've lived in town for three years. Michele usually goes home to Helena Friday's after work but she decided to check out the stroll too. I am hoping for WAY more snow before Christmas. I enjoying walking in the snow either in the forests, or around dusk, I think it's really cool.
This weekend I hope to do a little shopping in Helena. I'll be in Helena to visit some friends and help them decorate their house. I always get volunteered to put the lights around the roof of their house, so I hope the weather isn't below ZERO and the wind isn't too bad. Will update you all on Monday of how that went.
Sunday should be the day for shopping, and I hope to get most of it done then. It's easy for me because my family lives in Pennsylvania and all I do send cards. I have a few friends in Helena(Di, Vicki, Carrie, Jordan, and Jay) that I'll buy a gift for, but nothing major. No kids or wife/girlfriend to buy for, but my Co-worker/Best friend Michele has two daughters 19, 21, that I'll get something for. I'm kinda like the cool/weird uncle, and of course get Michele something.
I decorated a little here at work. I put up a few lights(actually left them up from last year, but now turned them on) and put out a small fiber optic tree. I'm not sure what I'll do, if anything for my house. Michele thinks I should do something but I don't know. I will be in Helena with friends for Christmas so there's no real reason to have anything at my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up