Man Vs. Food

I was in Helena Sunday evening enjoying a homemade pasty dinner at Michele's and after dinner we were watching The Travel Channel when the Show "Man Vs. Food" came on. In this episode they were in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; my old stomping ground before relocating to Montana. They showed some cool places that I had eaten at before, but the best one was Quaker Steak & Lube. It was awesome. I had just written a blog post here about and then I watch it on TV. Here is the link if you want to check out the places for some good food. http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Man_v_Food/ci.Pittsburgh.show?vgnextfmt=show Cool. After watching the show I wanted to go on their website and order some sauce. I haven't yet, but I plan to get myself some Christmas sauces. The bad thing is that after I get some sauces I'm going to start craving other foods that I miss like the Original "Coney Island" for the best Hot Dogs on the east Coast, "Villa Nova Inn" for awesome Italian Cavatelli, "Bills Sandwich Shop" for chili cheese fries, "De Rosa's Bakery" for Italian Wedding Cookies, The "Hill House Inn" for Italian wedding soup, and "Handle's Homemade Ice Cream" to name just a few. I'm trying to get my friend Brian to send me some Chili Sauce, but I don't how I should ship fresh chili? any idea's?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stroll & Tree

Catching up